Marketing Automation tools are playing a very crucial role for business growth these days. Not only small businesses but also giant businesses are relying on marketing automation tools to boost ROI and raise customer satisfaction. With these Marketing Automation tools, you can get the central marketing database of all the marketing activities and allow you to implement marketing strategies to uplift your business growth.
But the question is which is the best marketing automation tool for your business types because all marketing tools are not designed equally. In this article, we have listed the top ranked best marketing tools used by digital marketers and SEO services providers to give a boost to your business.
7 Best Marketing Automation tools
Marketing Automation tools are highly in demand in 2021. Digital marketers are relying on marketing Automation tools for business growth and reaching their potential customers. These automation marketing tools play a crucial role in designing effective marketing campaigns to increase work efficiency and grow revenue faster. Grand View Research also predicted that the global marketing automation market size is expected to reach USD 8.42 billion by 2027. This statistic shows that it is high time to adopt a marketing automation tool before it’s too late. So, let’s discuss which is the best marketing automation tool you should adopt for your business without any delay.
- If you want to reach your potential customers through mail, then the Sendinblue Automation tool is the one you should rely on.
- Sendinblue is very easy to use and does not require any installation for its use.
- You can use Sendinblue directly from the web and send emails to thousands of people by investing in its premium plans.
- It is loaded with many advanced marketing features and special thanks to its reporting system that helps to maintain a solid customer base by providing us with the quality of each interaction.
- This tool is best for designing attractive marketing campaigns, and its CRM features help to store customer data and manage your team members.
- Its synchronization functions inhibit use in the larger sector.
- Sendinblue gives 60 ready-to-use email templates, but you’re restricted to send only 300 emails per day in its free package, which is sometimes not enough.
- It does not offer full-blown CRM features that dedicated CRM software offers.
- Easy to operate than any other automation marketing tools.
- Offer many pricing options for every business type.
- It is very friendly to use with easy customization options.
- It has prebuilt result-oriented marketing tools, including landing pages, email templates, etc.
- Marketo does not offer CRM, which is the biggest drawback of this marketing tool.
- Price is relatively higher than any other marketing tool.
- Its complicated setup makes this automation tool clunky and challenging to use.
- It is the best automation marketing tool loaded with many creative easy to use marketing features.
- The best part of this automation tool is, it offer seven-day free trial to the users
- Hubspot also provides many training programs where you can learn the latest marketing strategies for business growth.
- Hubspot offers limitless customization CRMs to make a solid brand image.
- Cost is the one factor that needs to be considered while choosing Hubspot automation tools. It offers a very high onboarding fee which makes this tool not much affordable for small businesses.
- Challenging to use some of its advanced features and need deep technical knowledge to use them correctly.
- Oracle Eloqua is a perfect solution for multichannel, personalized marketing campaigns.
- Easy customization options and prebuilt email templates to run successful marketing campaigns.
- Cost-friendly packages for startups, medium, and big-size companies, also offer customized deals to enterprises.
- It offers integration of CRM, API, and many other third-party apps, which saves our extra time.
- It’s relatively expensive than other automation tools
- Quite tricky to use and has not integrated with Adword
- Highly customizable- Add your template or customize the existing one.
- Pre-installed WYSIWYG/point-and-click editor, which does not require any HTML coding knowledge.
- Send up to 2000 emails for free.
- Easy to manage data in the Excel, CSV, TXT file format.
- Mailchimp is a subscription-based tool and it reserves the full right to cancel your subscription, which makes it not so friendly to use.
- Offer very basic email templates, so you need to work more on its templates to make them more professional.
- Less reliable with Paypal or WordPress integration.
- Best Marketing Automation tool for startup and middle-size businesses.
- Helpful features like Email tracking, scheduling, and email spam testing give the best marketing experience and help target more potential customers.
- Offer integration with eCommerce and various social media channels, including Facebook, Instagram, and Google Ads.
- Easily customizable email templates are available for email marketing.
- Only a one-month free trial is available, don’t offer any free plans.
- Limited personalization available.
- Constant Contact offers awful customer support.
- ActiveCampaign offers a well-designed and intuitive user interface with advanced marketing features.
- It is integrated with CRM capabilities that complement their marketing features and help build good relations with customers.
- The tools offer more than 125 unique email templates with more than 500 marketing features.
- Only simple and easy email and newsletter templates are available.
- There is no free trial available for the marketers, but you can use its free trials to get an idea of how it works.
The bottom line
It’s all about the top 7 marketing automation tools used by marketers to increase their sales and build a solid customer base. I tried to briefly highlight the pros and cons of these automation tools to make your selection easy and profitable. Are you excited to try these automation tools for your business marketing? Comment Below!.