There is no more popular ecommerce platform than Shopify. Shopify is a powerful ecommerce website builder that allows entrepreneurs to create their stores, sell products online, and expand their reach. Shopify’s popularity as an ecommerce platform has led to several successful business owners.
It’s simple to use and intuitive, and numerous apps are available to help you Shopify development store. You must select the best Shopify apps to make the most of your Shopify store. We’ve compiled a list of the ten best Shopify apps in 2022 for this article. That way, you’ll enhance your Shopify store and give it a competitive edge in the ecommerce market.
The ten best Shopify apps in 2022:
01. Seguno: Email Marketing
The best Shopify email marketing app for automating email is Seguno. Shopify marketing apps make it easy to create and send emails to customers. With the help of Shopify marketing apps, email marketing is made simple for admins, mobile apps, and marketing campaigns. Admin can save time by using pre-built email templates.
Seguno offers a feature called Brand Campaigns. Admins can create branded email campaigns with Seguno. They can also customize campaigns by adding products, filters, and more. Once an email campaign is built, admins can send it to thousands of people through Seguno’s email marketing app.
- Use Seguno’s pre-built templates to design branded email campaigns.
- Seguno has a drag-and-drop feature that makes it easy for Shopify users to create email campaigns.
- Schedule emails, send personalized emails automatically, and track performance through the Seguno.
02. Smile: Loyalty & Rewards:
Smile is an excellent Shopify app for creating loyalty programs to entice customers to keep returning for more. With Smile, you can design different promotions and reward customers just for buying a particular product or spending a set amount of money.
In addition to creating loyalty programs, Smile also allows you to create coupons and discount codes that you can use on your site. With the help of Smile, you’ll be able to foster customer relationships and make sure that customers return to your store repeatedly.
- Improve brand loyalty, encourage repeat purchases and increase sales with loyalty programs.
- Choose from different templates to create sales promotions and discount codes.
- Set the point expiration date and send email reminders to encourage customers to use their points.
03. Google Shopping – Sell with Google:
Google Shopping is an excellent Shopify app that allows you to add your product to your Google Merchant Center account. When you add your product to Google Shopping, you can use the Google Merchant Center’s comprehensive tools to track your sales, analyze performance, and optimize keyword rankings.
Google Merchant Center also makes it easy for customers to find your products on the search engine. Customers can easily search for products in their local area and see what they’re looking for.
- Customers will be able to search for your product on Google.
- With Google Merchant Center, your customers can track their orders.
- With time and effort, the merchant store’s visibility will climb higher on the list of organic search results.
04. Plug in SEO:
If you want to optimize your Shopify store’s SEO, you can use Plug-in SEO., an app that will help make it easier for search engines to index your product listings. The app’s optimization system allows users to create a unique description of each product and includes the optimized keywords and reports that are important for your store.
This Shopify app also offers a title tag generator and meta description creator. These tools will help you optimize your website’s performance regarding search engine rankings. You’ll be able to increase your site traffic and sales with Plug-in SEO.
- Create unique product descriptions and optimized keyword tags.
- Automatically use your product title and description in your store.
- Generate a meta description for each product optimized for search engines.
Oberlo is the favorite among the best Shopify apps. It is a dropshipping service that allows users to find popular products online and start selling immediately. Oberlo will enable users to find popular products from all over the world. The tool is highly user-friendly, making it easy to find trending products.
Along with the Oberlo app, you’ll also get a Shopify Plus subscription as part of your purchase. With the Oberlo Plus plan, you can easily import and export products, track your sales, and use Oberlo’s built-in AI to automatically sync Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram photos with your Shopify store.
- Oberlo is a dropshipping app that will help you find trending products.
- Assign your customers to your Shopify store to collect their information, such as billing address and shipping address.
- Access the Oberlo API to build your integrations with other apps.
06. Mobile App Builder:
The Shopify mobile app builder is a powerful tool to help you create a mobile app for your online store. The app builder will help you to create an interactive store that works with multiple devices. If you have customers interested in using your products on the go, this app is a must-have for you.
With the Mobile App Builder, you’ll be able to create an app for Android, iOS, and Windows devices. This is a great way to make it easier for customers to browse products from your shop on their phones, making it easier for them to complete purchases without needing a computer or laptop.
- Create an app for Android, iOS, and Windows that works like a native app.
- Use the integrations section to make your app work with other apps.
- Make your Shopify store’s products visible on the mobile app.
Print is one of the best Shopify Apps for dropshipping that prints, packages, and ships products to customers while you can focus on selling and marketing. Connect your Shopify store with Printful and start selling online with various premium products. Start dropshipping with zero investment and decide the retail price charges.
Support product personalization and offer branding to help you stand out from other sellers. Use the Printful app to add printing and shipping options for your products and make it easy for customers to complete their orders.
- Use the top Shopify dropshipping apps to market high-quality goods and attract repeat customers.
- Time-saving design and mockup tools are built-in.
- Able to add initials, pictures, or anything else to the products to make them uniquely yours.
08. Return Magic:
The Return Magic app will provide you with a simple way to refund your customers if they decide they don’t want the products they purchased. That is an entirely free Shopify app that will allow you to replace the refund functionality if you don’t have it within your store.
This app will also help you to create a more leisurely return process, making it easy for customers to get their money back. You can customize the refund process in the app’s settings, and it also has built-in email templates and a store locator service.
- With the Return Magic Shopify app, you can easily customize your return policies.
- The app will provide customers with a full refund or an exchange if they decide they don’t want an item.
- Use the inbuilt email templates to notify and alert your customers about their refund.
09. Referral Candy:
The Referral Candy app will help you to boost your sales by rewarding your loyal customers with a cashback reward once they refer a friend or family member. This is another app designed for Shopify Plus users who want to efficiently create referral rewards on their stores.
Referral Candy has a built-in referral engine that will allow you to integrate unlimited products and use different referral options for each product. You’ll also be able to customize the look of the referral campaigns so your store can stand out from other retailers and boost sales.
- Connect your Shopify store with referral Candy to reward customers for bringing customers to you.
- Use the built-in referral engine to create unlimited campaigns and track them.
- Track how many visitors came from referrals and use this information to increase sales.
10. Form Builder:
The Form Builder app is a handy tool for content creators to use when creating custom forms and surveys. The Form Builder app also includes inbuilt tools and features that can help you make your Shopify store accessible to a broader audience.
The app was created and designed by Shopify themselves, so you’ll be able to create forms, surveys, polls, and quizzes that can integrate with your website right into the app., which will help you to get more information from your customers.
- Building forms is quick and easy with the Form Builder app.
- Use one of the inbuilt templates or create your template for your Shopify store.
- Create surveys that collect customer information, get feedback and gather insights.
As you can see, there are loads of Shopify apps available to help you run your business better. If you want to grow your business and boost sales, you should take advantage of all the apps that Shopify has to offer. There are a few apps that we’ve listed here that we recommend to Shopify development teams, as they are all instrumental. We recommend that you also use these apps to boost sales of your products and grow your business.