The most popular kind of bond is bail bonds. It is the first options available to a defendant in case they are in prison. However, different types of bonds in the judicial system have a different arena of benefits. Every common man can make use of it and get benefits out of it. A common man has limited knowledge of different types of bonds. One such bond is called attorney bonds. It is a kind of security bond with similar processes, along with some differences.
In the case of an attorney bond, the person will get released from behind bars before the trial. You may have to pay the lawyer non-refundable fees for the process. The real difference between an attorney bond and a bail bond lies in the fact that the attorney will not have to pay the entire amount of the bond for securing the release of the person. A minimum of 10% of the fees which you pay will be required to secure the bond.
Some points of difference between an attorney bond and bail bond
- In case of a bail bond, the attorney has to pay the entire amount of bail for getting the person out of jail. However, as stated above, a small amount is to be paid for securing the release in case of an attorney bond.
- In case of an attorney bond, the lawyer will have to represent you in the legal court physically. They will have to do all the legal paperwork themselves to state that they are involved in the process. They must act as an attorney on behalf of the client.
- However, it is not the attorney working alone in the case. There are a large number of individuals involved in different ways of conducting the process effectively.
- Various factors need consideration while choosing an attorney for this kind of bond. Only the sheer willingness to offer an attorney bond is not enough. Their experience and ability are hugely valued. Try to choose an attorney who will adequately represent your case in court. In case you fail to get hold of an attorney, you may go for a guarantor.
- The main advantage of an attorney bond is that they allow you to streamline the case. The possibility of release in case of an attorney bond is higher as compared to a bail bond. Legal loopholes can get identified as well as bypassed in the case of an attorney bail.
- It is a kind of surety bond that has specific legal jurisdictions that need careful attention. Attorney bonds are known for their ability to drag the loopholes in favor of the client. However, it is the attorney’s ability solely, which is responsible for getting the desired results. With proper expertise and knowledge, they can turn a case in favor of their client.
The difference between an attorney bond and a bail bond reveals the advantages associated with the former. However, the latter also has a pool of benefits related to it, which you may explore. Depending upon your case, you should choose the most appropriate kind of bond to help you get release faster. You can explore Castle Bail Bonds to ensure you come out of prison in a hassle-free manner.